Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

In the middle of the summer

Środek wakacji, upał, a ja już oczywiście myślami w nowym jesienno zimowym sezonie modowym. Po głowie chodzą mi długie kardigany, chusty wiązane a'la rosyjska babuszka, kozaki z grubym futerkiem no i ciepłe płaszcze. Na myśl o jesieni jest mi już zimno, ale ciekawość nowych trendów, kolekcji i innych nowych patentów przyprawia mnie o zawrót głowy;) No więc... byle do jesieni!?

Translation: We are in the middle of the summer, it's very hot and my thoughts turn to fashion of the coming autumn and winter. I'm thinking of long cardigans, babushka-like scarfs, fur-lined boots and warm coats. Well, I'm actually getting cold now thinking about the autumn. And I'm so curious about new trends, collections and other new ideas that it makes me feel dizzy;). Anyway, let's wait for the autumn!?


fot. Marika

No comments:

Post a Comment