Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 unposted


pictures by me, stefanie, tasha and janne

In order to do the impossible of summing up a year so full of great memories, I gathered this little album of some unposted 2011 holiday photos!

may the pictures say it better, but to keep it nice and short..

Chilled life in Finland, new puppies and mushroom finds. Travelling around Morocco and getting a glimpse of the local life. Too much fun in Carcassonne with my lovely Tash. More Finland and food, sister Steffi and field posing. Hanging out with Aurora and Teemu, Helsinki vs. country life. Road tripping around Europe with neon nails. Cousins hillbilly themed hen do and in the spirit of my sisters tattoo, can't wait to do it all again.

Thank you for making 2011 the best year of my life so far, love you all.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment