Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2011

Chirstmas Shopping diary


Made a little Christmas Shopping diary! (and yes, I'm wearing my new Rain Boots!)


I really love gift shopping, especially when in between you will get offered Hot Chocolate Milk, Cookies and cakes!

In what we call the little "alley neighbourhood" in Arnhem you can find some vintage and designer boutiques! So I stopped by "Bos and Heij" designers "Sjaak Hullekes" and "Coming Soon". The last store has these crazy beautiful shoes (as seen on the last few pics) I must find out who the designer is!


I'm wearing: H&M hat and jacket, Sandro top, Sass&Bide jeans and my new Rain Boots.


I still have some last gift shopping and gift wrapping to do and still need to get the Christmas groceries!! 





















FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment