Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas clothes


zara shirt
kurt geiger clutch
lapponia ring

Hope you all had a lovely and peaceful Christmas! This post was of course planned for yesterday but was too tired and caught up all day... why? because I just arrived in Thailand! Although I convinced myself I would not have the time to go, I decided last minute that my marketing report could just as well be done on the beach. One of the best decisions I've ever made. If it works remains to be seen.

But back a few days, this is what I wore on Christmas. I love the overly long checked skirt and weirdly I decided to ad even more print, but he polkadot shirt is so subtle it works together quite nicely I think. Although the clutch has only appeared on my blog once before, it's been a favorite this fall and will be available in yummy sorbet colors for spring.

Sunny pictures from Thailand coming up shortly, in the meantime you can check the posts from last years Thailand trip in the january and december archive if you feel like it.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment