Search This Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Two tone sweater








pictures by Mika Sanchez, edited by Beletette

(Style by Marina sweater, vintage skinny jeans, Zara bag and Jeffrey Campbell shoes from Nasty Gal)


Kiedyś nie lubiłam żółtego, ale ten sweter to już moja druga rzecz w tym kolorze kupiona niedawno. Idealnie pasuje mi do czarnych rurek i nowych butów, które pokazywałam Wam w poprzednim poście.

ENGLISH: "I have never been a big fun of yellow clothes, but this is the second yellow thing in my closet that I've bought during the last two months. What I have to say is, that I love this new sweater from Style by Marina. It's comfy, warm and perfect for the upcoming winter… Luckily there is still no snow in Poland. I even prefer rain than snow, don't even want to consider changing my shoes into warm winter boots, which I hate. Have a nice weekend! "

MUSIC: Dj Shadow - Six days




No comments:

Post a Comment